28. mai 2010

An email from Doris


Innimellom dumper det inn mailer i innboksen fra venner jeg ikke vet jeg har. Her er et eksempel (copy/paste):

Nice meeting you,

My name is Doris, how are you today? I hope you are fine! I just want to be your friend, I believe that you're kind, such as i brows today, I saw your contact because of a friendly feel that made me leave my massage you.write me back I'll give you my pictures for you to know me more! you get me out of my e-mail (dorisfugar@yahoo.co.uk)
I like us to be friends Tell me a little you.where do you live?
I hope to read your massage soon.
Your Doris.

Og siden jeg er en alminnelig høflig dame - så svarer jeg selvsagt:

Dearest Doris,
I am so glad we met. But please, I need some help to recall our meeting. I suffer from occasionally memory loss. And yes, I am just fine, thank you.
You want to be my friend? Why?

And - You are damn right;  I am kind!!!
…. “such as i brows today”… I am not sure what you mean by that?  Are you trying to tell me that I am just as kind as the lady that does your eyebrows??? Wow - that`s what I call a great compliment! (`cause I cannot see any reason you would browse to find me)

Did you see my contact add in a massage studio? Or are you saying that the contact we had, gave you such a good feeling, that you want to offer me a massage? For free??!! Double-wow!!!

I am glad to hear that you will send me a photo. Cause, as I said, I have a little problem picturing you …

(And I am telling you: For heavens sake - Get out of your email!!! !!)

I will tell you all about myself and where I live – AFTER you give me a massage! Cause I am a little skeptic: I think you try to make me your friend, by fooling me to believe that you are a great masseuse. Prove it and I will be your friend. I could always use a friend that can do a good massage!!
And read messages.

Later Alligator, Your BFF, Trine

11 kommentarer:

  1. Ha ha! husk at skrive hvis hun svarer, det er da for griner :o)
    og samtidig faktisk lidt weird ik? jeg læser aldrig mails fra folk jeg ikke kender, virusfare forstår du :-)

    SvarSlett
  2. Jeg forventer ikke mye svar fra Doris Day. (Og bare for å ha det på det rene: jeg pleier heller ikke åpne mail fra fremmede. Men denne kom helt uten vedlegg og kunne leses i forhåndsvisningen.) :))

    SvarSlett
  3. Hi, hi, ja man skal være skeptiske til cyberspacevenner.....øh

    SvarSlett
  4. Jeg mente ikke Fremmede som i ukjente.. For siden jeg har en jobb som tilsier at jeg må ha mail fra fremmede for bestillinger - mener jeg selvsagt de som tydelig er masseutsendelser fra feks russiske kvinner eller annet som søker "varig vennskap"....

    SvarSlett
  5. Elisabeth: Du er advart!

    SvarSlett
  6. He-he. Doris meg her og der!

    SvarSlett
  7. Hyggelig venninne du har fått deg. Ser fram til innsyn i videre korrespondanse;-)

    SvarSlett
  8. hehe... Jeg tør aldri åpne mail fra folk jeg ikke kjenner, utenom de det står at jeg har vunnet penger i selvfølgelig.

    Stakkars dame da...kanskje hun bare var ute etter en venn....*Flire*

    SvarSlett
  9. According to coal miners can make from $56,000-$104,000 a year.
    Some mining firms
    lost 30 per cent of their share values in the early August stock market meltdown.
    Once the timeframe reaches 0 to X minutes, the star is about to
    land.

    SvarSlett
  10. If there's give in the stakes or the form, neither of them are doing their jobs correctly. If a hairline crack in concrete has turned into a large crack, it will need to be cleaned out before the patching and repairing process. Repairing larger cracks or holes in driveways takes a little more time and preparation.

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar. Det settes stor pris på :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails